- This event has passed.
Digital Pedagogy: New Possibilities for Teaching with Canvas
October 6, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm| McHenry Library, Room 1350 | Free
Co-sponsored by FITC and Academic Affairs
UCSC is piloting the Canvas learning management system in the 2015-2016 academic year. Learn more about how Canvas can help manage your course materials and facilitate interactive online student engagement. A brief presentation will be followed by a series of demonstrations and opportunities to experiment with Canvas. Learn how to:
• Populate a course in Canvas
• Integrate media and apply captioning
• Use Gradebook and Speedgrader
• Integrate audience participation
• Encourage dynamic discussions
• Facilitate collaborative assignments
Join us in this demonstration and discussion. You’ll also be able to request participation in the pilot for your course.